KRBL Limited (NSE: KRBL, BSE: 530813) is the world’s largest rice millers and Basmati rice exporters. The Company is a branded Basmati rice company, with manufacturing capacities of 195 MT/per hour. It holds a ~25% market share in the branded Basmati exports from India and a ~30% share in the branded Basmati sale in the domestic market.
The objective of KRBL Investor Relations is to ensure continuous and open communication with all financial market participants.
KRBL Share Price
Policy & Guidelines
- 1. Policy on Related Party Transactions.
- 2. Policy For Determining Material Subsidiaries.
- 3. Board Diversity Policy.
- 4. Nomination and Remuneration Policy.
- 5. Vigil Mechanism (Whistle Blower Policy).
- 6. Corporate Social Responsibility Policy.
- 7. Dividend Policy.
- 8. Policy on POSH.
- 9. Policy for Determination of Materiality.
- 10. Policy on Preservation of Documents and Archival.
- 1. Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
- 2. Code of Fair Disclosure.
- 3.Code of Conduct to Regulate, Monitor & Report Trading by Insider.
Familarization Programs for Independent Directors
Terms & Conditions of Appointment of Independent Directors
Composition of Various Committees of Board of Directors of KRBL Limited
Revised MOA & AOA of KRBL Limited
IEPF Dividend & Share Refund Procedure
- Click Here: http://iepf.gov.in/IEPFA/refund.html
Criteria for Making Payment to Independent Directors
Authorization to KMPs along with their Contact Details under Regulation 30(5) of SEBI Listing Regulations
|Form No. 15G|
|Form No. 15H|
|Resident Tax Declaration Form|
|Declaration Under Rule 37BC Form|
|Non Resident Tax Declaration Form|
|Share Holder Declaration Form|
|Intimation of Newspaper publication w.r.t. Notice of 28th AGM|
|28th AGM Notice|
|28th AGM – E-Voting Instructions|
|Newspaper publication w.r.t. to 28th AGM through VC/OAVM means|
|Q1 FY2022 Financial Results|
|CARE Rating for Commercial Paper (CP) issue of KRBL Limited aggregating Rs. 500 Crore|
|ICRA Rating for Rs. 1798 Crore of KRBL Limited for Working Capital Limits|
|ICRA Rating for Rs. 500 Crore Commercial Paper of KRBL Limited|
|Investor Presentation Q1 FY22|
|Investor Complaints as of Jun 30 2021|
|Corporate Governance Report as of Jun 30 2020|
|Shareholding Pattern as of Jun 30 2021|